Add a burst of flavour to your meals with Noori Halal Butchers' Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Wings. These wings are more than just a snack, they're an experience.
Our chicken wings are seasoned with a vibrant mix of tandoori spices, providing a taste that's equal parts savory, tangy, and absolutely addictive. The exotic tandoori seasoning, reminiscent of the famous Indian clay-oven cooking, adds a rich, smoky flavour that's bound to have you reaching for more.
Our Chicken Wings are easy to cook and versatile enough to fit into any meal, be it a quick snack, a lively party appetizer, or a family dinner. Grill them for a smoky finish, bake for a healthier twist, or deep fry for that irresistible crunch.
Each pack of our Tandoori Seasoned Chicken Wings is prepared fresh to ensure you receive the highest quality product. We've done the marinating for you, saving you time and letting you enjoy flavorful wings without any hassle.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.