Venison has 50% less fat than beef, making it a healthier red meat alternative. And where's it's low in fat, it's high in protein—that's why eating venison is great for anyone trying to build lean muscle. Venison is also great for those on restrictive diets.
Our Vension is Hunted, Due to this we are not always stocked with this product. order can take up to 2 weeks to forfil. Please Note all order are considered as Pre-Orders
Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Fresh Halal Venison Leg 100%
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product contains raw meat.
- This product will contain bones.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.