- Cooking Salt
- All purpose cooking salt
- The ideal choice for cooking and preserving
- Pack size: 1500G
Salt, Anti-Caking Agent (Sodium Hexacyanoferrate II)
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Saxa Cooking Tips
- For a change, why not bake frozen vegetables instead of boiling them. Place the vegetables on aluminium foil, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp Saxa salt and also a little butter. Wrap tightly as a parcel and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked.
- When crushing garlic with knife, stand the garlic clove on 1/2 tsp Saxa salt. This prevents the garlic from slipping around the chopping board.
- When poaching eggs without an egg poacher, add 1/2 tsp Saxa salt to the water before adding the eggs. This prevents the whites from becoming tough.
- To crisp salad vegetables such as lettuce, celery and radishes, place in very cold salted water.
Packing. Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Safe packing & Delivery
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.