- Produced in the UK
Beef Lasagna, Ground Beef Boneless, Lean
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal beef sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of beef. All our ground beef is subtracted from the beef chuck, a primal cut that produces the most succulent and flavouful beef meat.
500g ground beef – recommended serving size for a family of 4
Use our lean ground beef selection to make a hearty, family-loving lasagna dish. The rich in protein ground beef is beautifully complimented in this dish by the ricotta and mozzarella cheese as well as the home made tomato and basil sauce.
- 12 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 500g lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 package cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup shredded Mozarella cheese
- 1 1/2 (25 ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Add the lasagna noodles a few at a time, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Remove the noodles to a plate.
- Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Cook the meat, chopping it into small chunks as it cooks, until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, eggs, and ½ cup mozzarella cheese until thoroughly combined.
- Place 4 noodles side by side into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan; top with a layer of the tomato-basil sauce, a layer of ground beef mixture, and a layer of the cottage cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice more, ending with a layer of sauce; sprinkle top with the mozzarella cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted, about 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese has begun to brown, about 10 more minutes. Allow to stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Safe packing & Delivery
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.