- Produced in the UK
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal chicken sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of halal chicken. All our chicken is bred, fed and grown with the highest standards of health and ethics, guaranteeing our customers tender and flavourful meat.
500g boneless chicken thigh – recommended serving size for a family of 4
Our boneless chicken thighs are the perfect candidate for a burst of flavor and tenderness for this traditional Chinese noodle stir fry. The sweet flavor of fresh chicken thigh compliments the ingredients of this dish and brings out the essence of the Chinese culture in a beautiful blend of spices and flavors.
- 500g skinless and boneless chicken thigh (diced)
- 2 packs fresh egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Rinse the fresh egg noodles with cold water, drain the excess water and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, marinate the chicken with all the all the seasonings for the Marinade, for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a wok with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil. When the wok is heated, add the chicken into the wok and pan-fry the chicken until slightly charred and blackened on both sides. Remove the chicken from the wok and into a bowl. Set aside.
- Clean the wok and heat it up with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add in the minced garlic and stir-fry until light brown or aromatic. Add the shredded cabbage and carrot into the wok and do a few quick stirs. Stir in the noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Continue to stir fry until the noodles are well blended with the seasonings and completely cooked through. Dish out and transfer into two serving bowls. Top the chicken noodles with the chicken (and its juice), garnish with the sesame seeds and scallion. Serve immediately.
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.