Fresh Halal British Baby Lamb Shoulder
lamb's shoulder is full of flavour. this means it's a great choice for stewing and slow-roasting. To maximise the flavour, cook lamb shoulder on the bone so the meat simply
- Produced in the UK
- Non-Stunned Halal Meat
- Perfect for Curries & Rice Dishes
Baby Lamb Meat
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 1 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Preparation and Usage
Tip: Add Stock Cubes & bones to your stock for extra flavour.
Number of uses
2 Servings per 500g
- Opens in a new window.