Fresh Halal Chicken Half, Roasting Cut
What Type of Chicken?
|Chicken Type||Chicken Weight||Weight of Crown Approx|
Note: Weight in table is with skin, without skin expect 10% reduction in weight
Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Note: The product weight is Approx, as whole chicken with skin, weight is lost once cut.
100% Halal Chicken
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Pan Fry & Oven Chilled 190°C/170°C/Gas 5 5 min pan fry+20 min oven. Pre-heat oven. Heat a little oil in a frying pan until hot. Place chicken into the pan and if it sizzles, the pan is ready, if not, heat for a little longer. Seal over high heat for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Transfer to a baking tray and place in the centre of pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping board and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
Number of uses
approx. 8 Servings per 1kg
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
- Opens in a new window.