- Produced in the UK
Italian beef pizza
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal beef sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of beef. All our small beef cuts are subtracted from the beef chuck, a primal cut that produces the most succulent and flavouful beef meat.
500g small cut beef – recommended serving size for a family of 4
Our small beef cuts are the ideal meat to go for whenever you feel like having a homemade pizza with a twist. Use our small beef cut as a topping and create your own unique pizza. As a hint, caramelized onions and bell peppers are fantastic in complimenting the rich flavour of the beef.
- 500g small beef cubes
- 1 small onion, sliced thin, separated into rings
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) thick prebaked pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat large nonstick over medium heat until hot. Add your small cut beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, and stirring occasionally. Remove drippings. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top with beef mixture, then cheese. Bake in oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.