- 100% natural
- No artificial flavor and preservatives
Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Dried Plums, Red Chilli, Fennel, Mango , Cassia, Musk melon, Turmeric, Cumin, Cloves, Cardamom seeds, garlic, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom, Nutmeg, Mace.
• Wash and soak Basmati rice in twice its volume of cold water for 20 min.
• Cut meat/ Chicken into small cubes and marinate it for 30 minutes in a mix of garlic-ginger paste, salt, yogurt & lemon juice.
• Heat a sauce pan with oil
• Add the chopped onion and fry it till golden brown.
• Add the potatoes and cook it.
• Add the chopped tomatoes and stir it.
• Add the Bombay biryani masala and mix it well.
• Add the meat pieces and 3 cups of water, cover and simmer it for 2o minutes.
• Add the salt.
• Boil rice till half the water remains.
• In a large sauce pan place the rice in layers.
• Add the meat with meat mix in between.
• Add remaining water and simmer till fully cooked.
• Serve hot with yogurt or ‘raita’.
- Opens in a new window.