SHAN CHICKEN HANDI SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Chicken Handi Mix helps you prepare the authentic traditional stir-fried Curry for a delicious and mouthwatering experience.
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Green Cardamom
- Coconut Powder
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar,
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|- Saturated||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g||4%|
AS PER 50 GRAM
Mall boneless cubes
6-8 medium / 500g
2 medium/ 200g
Sliced, boil in water & grind
½ cup / 75g
¼ - ½ cup
Shan Chicken Handi Mix
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix Shan Chicken Handi Mix in yogurt and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil finely diced tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep the tomato puree aside.
- Separately boil the onions in half cup of water and grind to a paste. Sieve and keep aside.
- In hot oil add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and onion paste. Cover and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir-in butter, chopped coriander leaves and single cream. Stir for 1 minute and remove from heat. Serve immediately with hot naans.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.