Mutton Mix Parts
Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal lamb sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of halal lamb meat. All our lambs are bred, fed and grown with the highest standards of health and ethics, guaranteeing our customers tender and flavourful meat.
1kg lamb (diced in big pieces ) – recommended serving size for family of 4
Our skillfully cut lamb pieces are ideal to prepare a delicious and nutritious traditional Sindhi Lamb Biryani. Our lamb meat will elevate and compliment the spices of this renowned dish.
- 1 kg lamb
- 1 kg Basmati Rice
- 1 Cup Yogurt or curd
- 4 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 1 tblsp Red chilly powder
- 2 tblsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tblsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice (approx 3 lemons)
- 1/4 kg Dried Apricots (Soaked in hot water )
- Handful of Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions.Fry till golden brown.Take out half the fried onions and keep aside.
- Now mix in the lamb pieces,powdered spices and yogurt.Cook it till the water evaporates.
- Add chopped tomatoes,potatoes,pulp of dried apricots,slit green chillies to it and cook till potatoes are done.
- Take another pan and boil rice with handful of mint leaves till they are half cooked.
- Take a handi or pot and make a layer of rice and top it with lamb.
- Repeat till its finished.
- Sprinkle some mint leaves and rest of the fried onions on top.
- Cover it tightly and cook on low flame till rice is done.
- Serve Hot
Fresh Halal British Mutton Mix Parts, Mid Cut
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product contains raw meat.
- This product will contain bones.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.