Split black Urad dal or Black grams are also known as Black chilka urad dal. These Black urad lentils have been split but not skinned and have creamy white interior. Split black lentils are not as mild as white urad, which have been split and skinned. Like other dals it is nutritious and high in protein.
- Natural source of Protein and high in fibre.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- Health Information
- Improves Digestion. Urad dal is rich in fibre, both soluble and insoluble, which is known improve our digestion.
- Protects Heart.
- Boosts Energy.
- Improves Bone Health.
- Strengthens Nervous System.
- Opens in a new window.