Rabbit is one of the healthiest, leanest, and most environmentally friendly meats you can eat. Compared to beef, lamb, turkey, veal, and chicken. Rabbit has the highest percentage of protein, the lowest percentage of fat, and the fewest calories per pound.
Our Rabbit is Fresh & a Rare Game Product , Due to this we are not always stocked with this product. order can take up to 2 weeks to forfil. Please Note all order are considered as Pre-Orders
- High protein and low cholesterol
- Hormone and Antibiotic free
- Hand raised
- Non-Stunned Halal
NET WEIGHT: 1KG-1.5KG Approx
Note: Weight will be loss if you have requested us to cut in pieces.
Nutritional & Allergy Information
Oven cook from chilled.
- Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods
- RAW MEAT!
- Contains Bones
- Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C. If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within, one month.
- Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Min Temp °C 0. Max Temp °C 4.
Country of origin
Produced in United Kingdom using British Rabbit.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.