If you would like the meat to be rolled please select the whole cut & write in the extra product notes you would the meat rolled. Free Service
Nutritional & Allergy Information
- Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods
- RAW MEAT!
- Contains Bones
- Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C. If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within, one month.
- Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of origin
Oven cook - From Chilled: Preheat your oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6
- Remove all packaging and giblets. Place bird on a rack in a deep roasting tin, prick the skin all over and season, if desired.
- Roast in the ovenfor 40 minutes per kg, plus an extra 10 minutes.
- Rest the Turkey for 10-20 minutes, carve and enjoy!
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.