Venison has 50% less fat than beef, making it a healthier red meat alternative. And where's it's low in fat, it's high in protein—that's why eating venison is great for anyone trying to build lean muscle. Venison is also great for those on restrictive diets.
Our Vension is Hunted, Due to this we are not always stocked with this product. Order can take up to 2 weeks to forfil. Please Note all orders are considered as Pre-Orders
Origin: Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Ingredients: Fresh Halal Venison Fillet Steaks 250g x 2
Cooking tips for Halal Venison Fillet Steaks:
- Take the venison fillet steaks out of the refrigerator and let them sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill or frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steaks on the grill or in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove the steaks from the heat and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Halal Venison Fillet Steaks!
Cautions: This product contains raw meat.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.