- Produced in the UK
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal beef sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of beef. All our small beef cuts are subtracted from the beef chuck, a primal cut that produces the most succulent and flavouful beef meat.
500g ground beef – recommended serving size for a family of 4
A true bowl of health, this Korean ground beef dish is guaranteed to fulfill two important needs: it is packed with multi-vitamins and it’s bursting with flavour. Using our minced beef in perfect harmony with the vegetables and spices will ensure you embark on a unique cultural and gastronomic trip.
- GROUND BEEF SAUCE:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce , regular
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- A few sprinkles ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- GROUND BEEF BOWL:
- Some cooking oil
- 500 g beef mince
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds , garnish
- 2 stalk green onions , thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice of your choice (e.g. sushi rice, basmati rice, jasmine rice, brown rice, purple rice, and cauliflower rice etc.)
- avocado , thinly sliced
- cucumber , thinly sliced
- pink radish , thinly sliced
- broccoli , steamed or pan fried
- bell peppers , pan fried
- egg , sunny side up
- roasted seasoned seaweed , crushed or shredded
- Combine the ground beef sauce in a medium size bowl and whisk well. Set aside.
- In a well heated skillet, cook the ground beef over medium high heat until the meat mostly turns brown (about 3- 4 mins). Stir often while breaking clumps of the meat.
- Pour the ground beef sauce over the meat and simmer for 2-3 mins, while stirring occasionally. Add the sesame seeds and green onions. Stir around quickly. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the cooked beef over a bed of cooked rice. Top up with your choice of toppings
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Opens in a new window.