Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Bishop's Weed, Dry Mango, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Pulse, Clove, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Caraway, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida.
MDH Fish Curry Masala
Dish Preparation Instructions:
Coconut Fish Curry
• Clean ½kg fish, apply salt and keep aside.
• Soak 30g coconut powder in ½ cup water, add ½tsp turmeric powder, 20g Fish Masala and salt to taste.
• Chop 120g red onions finely and saute in 30g cooking oil/ghee in a flat pan till light golden brown.
• Add the coconut paste and stir for 5 minutes, add 200ml water.
• Simmer until the sauce reduces to half, stirring occasionally.
• Add the fish and simmer till cooked.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.