TIKKA MASALA PASTE 283G
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, consume within 6 months.
Easy to prepare:
1. In a medium size pan, gently fry onions until golden.
2. Stir in Patak's Tikka Masala Paste, add chicken and fry until sealed.
3. Add tomatoes & water, mix well and cover pan, simmer on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in cream or yogurt and garnish with chopped corainder leaf (optional).
Equally delicious with beef, lamb or prawns
Preparation and Usage
This product must be cooked.
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
1. Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
2. Add 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Tikka Masala spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50ml of water, cook until the water has evaporated.
3. Add 500g diced chicken, cook until sealed. Add 200g chopped tomatoes and 150ml water, simmer uncovered until the chicken is cooked (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Add 150ml double cream and 1 tsp sugar, cook for 4 minutes, season to taste, garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve with rice and naan.
Try crackling 1 tsp of cumin seeds in hot oil to release their sweet earthy flavour before adding the onion for that Indian home cooking experience.
Country of Origin
Glass Jar Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Our authentic blend of aromatic spices, turmeric, paprika & coriander for a beautifully balanced Tikka Masala dish
Made in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Ground Spices (20%) [Turmeric (5%), Paprika (4%), Cumin, Coriander (3.5%), Spices], Rapeseed Oil (19%), Salt, Maize Flour, Acids (Acetic Acid, Citric Acid), Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Dried Fenugreek Leaf, Cumin Seed, Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf, Mustard Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Energy||1117kJ / 270kcal|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
- Opens in a new window.