100% Whole Wheat Flour.
Contains Wheat Ingrediants
Once opened store in an airtight container
Preparation and Usage
1) Mix 100gm flour with 75ml water to form a soft dough.
2) Knead the dough till it is smooth.
3) Make the dough into lemon sized balls and roll out to required thickness. Keep sprinkling dry flour while rolling to avoid sticking.
4) Put the rolled dough on a pre heated pan and bake both sides till golden brown spots appear.
5) Roti is ready. Add oil or butter as desired and serve with curry. Note: Rotis will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by pressing gently with damp cloth.
Typical Values Per Serving Per 100g
Energy 407kJ 1355kJ
Protein 3.6g 12.0g
Fat 0.5g 1.7g
- Saturated 0.1g 0.4g
Carbohydrate 20.0g 65.0g
- Sugars 0.3g 1.0g
Sodium 12mg 2.5mg
Iron 0.75mg 2.5mg
All values are considered average - -
unless otherwise indicated. - -
Safe packing & Delivery
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.