SHAN PILAU BIRYANI SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Pilau Biryani Mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices which helps you in preparing the perfect twist of Biryani and Pilau for an appetizing and flavorful treat.
- Bay Leaf
- Green Cardamom
- Red Chilli
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g||4%|
AS PER 50 GRAM
Meat on Bones
1 KG/2.2 lbs
3 ½ cups / 750 g
washed and soaked
1-2 table spoons
1-2 table spoons
1 small / 750g
1 cup / 200g
Yellow Food Color
¼ teaspoon (optional)
Shan Pilau Biryani Mix
STEPS OF COOKING
- Add meat and garlic paste, ginger paste, Shan Pilau Biryani Mix and water (Beef/Goat/Lamb 2 cups, Chicken 1 cup). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender (about 1 cup of stock should remain in the pot).
- Stir-in yogurt and keep aside.
- Separately: in 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 2 table spoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry over it. Top with remaining rice. Sprinkle food color if desired.
- Heat oil and fry onion until golden and pour evenly over rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Tips: Use long grain old basmati rice. Beginners must use Parboiled / ‘Sayla’ rice.
Meat: Use Breast and Shoulder cuts.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.