SHAN PUNJABI YAKHNI PILAU SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Yakhni Pilau which is the true legacy of Punjabi cuisine.
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Green Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Red Chilli
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Dried Papaya Powder
- May contain traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 50 GRAM
cubes with bones
washed & soaked for 30 minutes
Oil / Ghee
Punjabi Yakhni Pilau
STEPS OF COOKING
- In 7 cups of water add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Punjabi Yakhni Pilau Mix. Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft.
- Then remove the meat from the stock. Measure the stock and make it exactly equal to 6 full tea cups. If the stock is less add water, if it is more, then boil to evaporate it. Sieve the stock, remove and discard the whole spices.
- In hot ghee/oil fry onions until very light golden. Then add meat and stock. Bring to boil.
- Drain the soaked rice thoroughly and stir it into the boiling meat and stock.
- Cover tightly and cook undisturbed on low heat for exactly 20 minutes. Remove from heat and mix the pilau.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.