- Produced in the UK
Slow cooked spaghetti beef stew, Beef Boneless Meat
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal beef sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of beef. All our diced beef is subtracted from the beef chuck, a primal cut that produces the most succulent and flavouful beef meat.
500g diced beef – recommended serving size for a family of 4
Our skillfully diced beef cut is the perfect main ingredient for a quick, nutritious spaghetti beef stew. Zucchini and bell peppers are the recommended vegetables to go with this dish as to not overpower the flavour of the tender beef pieces.
- 500g boneless diced beef chuck roast
- 2 onions
- 1 large red sweet pepper
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce of your choice
- 400g zucchini
- In a slow cooker layer beef, onions, and red sweet pepper. Add your spaghetti sauce. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 5 hours.
- If cooking on low, turn cooker to high. Add zucchini; cook 1 hour more or until meat is tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.