Fresh Halal British Mutton Ribs
- Produced in the UK
- Non-Stunned Halal
- Perfect for BBQ!
Marinate overnight in the sticky glaze of your choice, then BBQ or roast, being careful not to burn. Great finger food for kids.
500g, 1 Kg, 2 Kg, 3 Kg
Oven cook - From Chilled. Warning
Meat requires thorough cooking before consumption. Not suitable for microwave cooking from frozen. Wash hands after handling raw meat and poultry. Use separate kitchen utensils and surfaces for raw meat and poultry or wash thoroughly after use.
- These instructions are a guide only. Cooking appliances vary. When cooking to medium ensure the meat is fully sealed on all sides. Increase cooking time if you prefer well done.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/Fan 190°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Season the meat, place in a roasting tray and cover with foil. Cook on the middle shelf of the oven for 25-30 minutes turning half way through.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Opens in a new window.