Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Note: 800g Approx Is the weight as whole chicken with skin, weight is lost once cut.
At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal chicken sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of halal chicken. All our chicken is bred, fed and grown with the highest standards of health and ethics, guaranteeing our customers tender and flavourful meat.
One chicken diced– recommended serving size for 2-3 people
Our skillfully diced halal chicken is your ticket to embark on a fragrant South Asian cuisine trip with this authentic Karahi chicken dish. A center piece in its right, this delicious chicken curry will win your heart with just one bite.
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced (or 1/4 tsp dry, ground ginger)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 tomatoes, diced (roughly 3 c)
- 2-4 green chilies, seeded and chopped (Serrano or Jalapeno)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- In a large, non-stick sauté pan with high sides or cast iron skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Sauté for 10-20 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for 1-2 minutes, until lightly browned on all sides.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Add the tomatoes, chilies, cumin, chili powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and turmeric. Mix well.
- Cover the pan and simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the liquid is mostly absorbed, 20 min. If there is still too much liquid after cooking for 20 minutes, remove the lid and cook, uncovered until it thickens (5-10 min).
- Garnish with slices of fresh ginger, sliced chilies, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with warm naan bread or rice.
100% Halal Chicken
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product contains raw meat.
- This product will contain bones.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.