At onlinemeatshop we sell fresh halal chicken sourced from our trusty partners all over the UK and Europe, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality of halal chicken. All our chicken is bred, fed and grown with the highest standards of health and ethics, guaranteeing our customers tender and flavourful meat.
1kg chicken legs – recommended serving size for a large family (4)
Our perfectly portioned chicken legs are all you need to create a fingering-licking good chicken tandoori dish for your family and your loved ones. Compliment the meat with a unique blend of spices and yogurt and serve with piping hot butter naan.
- 1kg chicken legs, no skin (4 legs)
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 lemon juiced
- Cut very shallow little lines into the de-skinned chicken legs and add them to a large bowl or a zipper bag.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the chicken and mix well
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for at LEAST 8 hours, preferably 24 hours.
- Remove the majority of the marinade before cooking the chicken.
- Heat the oiled grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken until cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and cook on a sheet pan for 25-30 minutes
- Serve hot with fresh onion and butter naan.
Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Note: The product weight is Approx, as whole chicken with skin, weight is lost once cut.
100% Halal Chicken
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product contains raw meat.
- This product will contain bones.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for moreproduceinformation: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com
- Opens in a new window.