Ahmed Mixed Pickle In Oil
- contain fresh fruits and vegetables, preserved in salt, mustard oil
- the typical bengali pickle tastes sour and hot/sweet
- best used as accompaniments to traditional main dishes
- gives you a sour and mild spicy mouth-watering taste
- ideal for khichuri, rice and meat and vegetables
- Directions: As per intended
Mixed vegetable (60-65%) (carrot, mango, lime, Chilli), canola oil (20%), salt, Acetic acid (E-260), Red chilli, Fenugreek, Aniseed, Fennel, Cumin seed, Tumeric, Onion Seed.
As per required
Store in a dry place away from sunlight.
Ahmed Food Products (Pvt) Ltd., Ahmed House, D-112,, Ahmed Avenue, S.I.T.E, Sindh Industrial Trading Estate, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75700, Pakistan.
Country of origin:
- Opens in a new window.