Nisa's 50 Chicken Samosas
- Chilli rating - 2
- Pack size: 50
Pastry 31% (Wheat Flour [Gluten], Water, Palm Oil, Salt), Chicken 70%, Onion, Water, Potato 9%, Textured Vegetable Protein [Soya], Salt, Spices 0.6% [Cumin Seed, Crushed Coriander, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala (Coriander, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Star Anise, Cumin, Chilli, Fennel, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, Sunflower Oil, Nutmeg, Cardamom), Coriander Powder, Turmeric], Sunflower Oil, Crushed Chilli, Fenugreek
- Contains: Cereals Containing Gluten, Soya, Wheat
Keep frozen below -18°C.Do not refreeze once thawed. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume that day.
- Instructions: Cooking precautions:
- Use a splatter guard when frying in hot oil. Be careful when placing product in hot oil, place gently.
- Please ensure filling is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen. Do not refreeze after defrosting. If allowed to thaw, reduce cooking times
- Deep fry in hot oil for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and well cooked. Please ensure the filling is piping hot. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and cook within 24 hours.
- This cooking instructions are guidelines only.
- Take care as spitting may occur.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Take care as fillings can be extremely hot after cooking.
Product of UK
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Opens in a new window.