Chicken* 68 % (Mechanically Deboned Meat, Collagen) , Bouillon (Water, Soya-Protein Hydrolysate) Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt) , Salt , Spices , Vegetable Powder (Garlic) , Wheat Starch , Emulsifier: E451 , Flavour Enhancer: E621 , Anti-Oxidant: E316 , *Products slaughtered according to Islamitic Rituals , Prepared in a factory where Egg en Milk (incl. Lactose) are processed too .
Tahira Halal 15 Chicken Burgers
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
- Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove foil approximately 30 minutes before end of the cooking time.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Opens in a new window.