Filippo Berio Classico Pure Olive Oil
- Olive Oil composed of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils
- Oil comprising exclusively olive oils that have undergone refining and oils obtained directly from olives.
- In 1867, Filippo Berio began crafting olive oils worthy of his family and friends, not to mention his name.
- For sauces, pasta and cooking
- Pack size: 500ML
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight. Becomes cloudy below 7°C. This does not affect product quality.
Preparation and Usage
- This versatile all-purpose Olive Oil is excellent for sautéing, grilling and roasting or as a base for sauces.
- It's ideal with everything from meat and poultry to your favourite vegetables.
Based on your selection
- Opens in a new window.