Fresh Halal Turkey Crown Approx 4-5.5KG
Turkey is a very rich source of protein, niacin, vitamin B6 and the amino acid tryptothan. Apart from these nutrients, it is also contains zinc and vitamin B12. The skinless white meat of turkey is low on fat and is an excellent source of high protein.
Nutritional & Allergy Information
- Keep raw poultry separate from cooked foods
- RAW MEAT!
- Contains Bones
- Keep refrigerated 0°C to +4°C. If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within, one month.
- Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours. Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Country of origin
Oven cook - From Chilled: Preheat your oven to 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6
- Remove all packaging and giblets. Place bird on a rack in a deep roasting tin, prick the skin all over and season, if desired.
- Roast in the ovenfor 40 minutes per kg, plus an extra 10 minutes.
- Rest the Turkey for 10-20 minutes, carve and enjoy!
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.