- A delicious blend of tangy limes with traditional spices
- For recipe ideas, visit: www.pataks.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Patak's authentic Indian Pickles are tantalising blends of exotic fruits and vegetables with carefully selected spices. Delicious and versatile, our pickles make a tasty accompaniment to your favourite with cold meats to give an everyday meal a delectable Indian bite.
- The original Patak's Lime Pickle! Here at Patak's we listen to our customers. Not so long ago we updated our Lime Pickle recipe, with the best of intentions to improve it. But you told us you liked it the way it was - so it's back by popular demand. Enjoy!
- Great taste 2017
- Chilli rating - medium - 2
- Gluten free
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 283g
Lime (65%), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Ground Spices (3.5%) [Spices, Paprika, Mustard], Acid (Acetic Acid), Cracked Mustard Seed, Cracked Fenugreek Seed
- Free From: Gluten
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 6 months of opening and before the best end date., Best Before End: See Lid.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Stir well before use.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|Energy||770kJ / 187kcal|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.