SHAN ACHAR GOSHT SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices.
- Red Chili
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Bay Leaf
- All Spice
- Nigella Seed
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Meat on Bones
1 kg / 2.2 lbs
6 medium /500g
grind& sieve to make puree
2 ½ cups / 500g
1 cup / 175ml
Shan Achar Gosht Mix
mix in ½ cup water
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
Tips: For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.
RECIPE TRANSLATION PRINTED INSIDE French, Urdu, Hindi & Bangla
- Opens in a new window.