SHAN DAHI BARA MIX SPICE MIX - 150G
Shan Dahi Bara mix helps you prepare authentic tasting Lentil Dumplings for a sub-continental yogurt based snack.
- Lentils/Pulses/Wheat/Rice Flour
- Red Chili
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Black Pepper
- Leavening Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric Acid: Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 150 GRAM
2 ½ cups / 500g
sieved through muslin cloth & refrigerate
Oil / Ghee
3 cups / 500ml
for deep frying
Shan Dahi Bara Mix
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix one cup of luke warm water in Shan Dahi Bara Mix to make a smooth batter. Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- In hot oil, pour tablespoons full of batter separately. Fry on medium heat till light golden. Remove and allow to cool. Drain water and gently squeeze out the excess water.
- Refry the dumplings in medium hot oil until golden brown and remove. Spread to cool for few minutes. Then soak in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar to the cold yogurt. Stir to dissolve the sugar and add the dumplings.
Safe packing & Delivery
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.