SHAN MURGH CHOLAY SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Murgh Cholay mix helps you prepare authentic traditional Chicken and Chickpeas Curry which is a true legacy of Punjabi cuisine.
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
- Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
No Artificial Food Color
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 50 GRAM
750g large portions
1 ½ cups / 300g
soaked in water for 2 hours
Oil / Ghee
Shan Murgh Cholay Mix
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat half oil / ghee and fry onions until golden. Add garlic and chicken. Stir fry for few minutes.
- Add 2 cups water. Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender.
- Separately: Add soaked chickpeas in 12 cups water and boil on low heat for 2 hours. Then add Shan Murgh Cholay Mix. Stir and boil for 1 hour or until chickpeas are tender.
- Combine cooked chicken with cooked chickpeas. Stir and cook for 30 minutes. Add heated half cup oil / ghee and cook until oil / ghee starts to separate from chickpeas curry.
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.