SHAN MURGH CHOLAY SPICE MIX - 50G
Shan Murgh Cholay mix helps you prepare authentic traditional Chicken and Chickpeas Curry which is a true legacy of Punjabi cuisine.
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
- Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
No Artificial Food Color
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
AS PER 50 GRAM
750g large portions
1 ½ cups / 300g
soaked in water for 2 hours
Oil / Ghee
Shan Murgh Cholay Mix
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat half oil / ghee and fry onions until golden. Add garlic and chicken. Stir fry for few minutes.
- Add 2 cups water. Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender.
- Separately: Add soaked chickpeas in 12 cups water and boil on low heat for 2 hours. Then add Shan Murgh Cholay Mix. Stir and boil for 1 hour or until chickpeas are tender.
- Combine cooked chicken with cooked chickpeas. Stir and cook for 30 minutes. Add heated half cup oil / ghee and cook until oil / ghee starts to separate from chickpeas curry.
- Opens in a new window.