Whole urad or black gram is a bean grown in southern Asia. The whole bean, or the split and de-husked variety are used to make dal, for accompanying rotis and rice. It is also used to make the famous south Indian idli and dosa.
- Natural source of Protein and high in fibre.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Used extensively in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
- Health Information
- Improves Digestion. Urad dal is rich in fibre, both soluble and insoluble, which is known improve our digestion.
- Protects Heart.
- Boosts Energy.
- Improves Bone Health.
- Strengthens Nervous System.
Safe packing & Delivery
Fresh produce arrive in perfect condition - All orders are shipped in our reinforced chilled packaging to keep the produce safe up to 72 hours during the transit. Find out more
Local Delivery - We guarantee same-day delivery (Mo-Sa) if an order is placed before 1 pm. Free OFF charge on orders over £45.
See Onlinemeatshop local delivery areas by entering your postcode on the top of the page, or check this page.
Nationwide Shipping - All our orders are shipped within one working day. For next day deliveries, please make sure you place your order before 12PM the previous day. Find out more on this page
- Opens in a new window.